Tuesday, October 09, 2007

What each KISS means

What each Kiss means:
- Kiss on the stomach: I'm ready.
- Kiss on the Forehead: I hope we're together forever.
- Kiss on the Ear: You're my everything.
- Kiss on the Cheek: We're friends.
- Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.
- Kiss on the Neck: We belong together.
- Kiss on the Shoulder: I want you.
- Kiss on the Lips: I love you.

What the gesture means...
-Holding Hand: We definitely like each other.
-Slap on the butt: That's mine.
-Holding on tight: I don't want to let go.
-Looking into each other's Eyes: I just plain like you.
-Playing with Hair: Tell me you love me.
-Arms around the Waist: I like you too much to let go.
-Laughing while Kissing: I am completely comfortable with you.

Advice:
Don't ask for a kiss, take one. If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love.

No comments: